Monday, July 23, 2012

7 more weeks...

Well I am 30 weeks and a day!   Almost time for these little ladies to make their appearance :)   I have such mixed feeling about this. I feel like time has gone by so fast, so part of me is not ready to evict them yet :)    But I know their mommy and daddy and older sisters CAN'T wait!!!   

So I ended up having to take the 3 hour glucose test :(   BLAH   how nasty that was!   What made it even worse was that I had to fast and was STARVING!!!     But the good news was that I passed that and am just moving right along :)

My next appointment is on the 31st, we get to see how big the girls are, so that is always exciting to see, and their movement!   Speaking of.. these girls are out of control with movement!!!   But it makes me happy knowing that everything is OK with them!  

I can't get over that in 6-7 weeks these little ladies will be here. I can't wait to see what they look like, meet the rest of the family and hope to gain a little extended family.   My hope is that I remain in touch with the family. They have truly been amazing and so supportive!  


                                                   28weeks 4 days :)   

No comments:

Post a Comment