Monday, January 23, 2012

... And The Transfer Happened...

So the big day came. It was time for the transfer. My sister came to take me, and right before I left the house I got a care package from my IP's. It was a box of 6 DVD's. I was excited, as I would be on bed rest for a few days. :) 

I was also super nervous as I didn't take the valium that I got to calm my nerves.. YIKES.   

When I arrived at Dr. R's office I informed them of this and was told that the nurse would give me one.... That never happened.   But I was pretty calm after having several laughs with my sister. 

Then came the time for them to wheel in the embryo's. I even got to look at them through the microscope. That was pretty amazing and kinda made it all a little more real. 

It happened so fast, and the next thing I knew I was relaxing in the office for 30 minutes before they released me to go home.   The count down was now on... had to wait ten days to find out if we were gonna be having a baby.   

Here they are...  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment