Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Slowly coming to an end...

Wow... So I have made it to 35 weeks 2 days. The girls are still staying put!!!   The family arrived this evening, but we have not met yet!  I am super excited about that!  

Today I had my check up...  Baby A who is on top is measuring 5.13lbs and Baby B is measuring 5.7lbs. My doctor said that he is estimating that they will be closer to 7lbs each. :)   This is great news, it means no NICU!!!!!  

The big day is still set for September 10th, which is just around the corner!!! 

OMG... my amazing journey is almost over, a little bittersweet. But the best part of it.... it the new journey that is going to begin with the family!   And that is what it is ALL about, my intended family :)   

That is all for now...   next post will be after my appointment on the 5th.  

1 comment:

  1. I can't wait to here how your meeting them goes!!! You have been so strong and had lots of patience!
    Looking forward to reading more:)

    ReplyDelete