Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Wow... it's been too long.

It has been too long since I have been on here. 

I am now 26 weeks pregant. I feel these girls ALL the time :)   Some night I am convinced they are not going to go to bed.

Baby A is measuring 26 weeks 2 days at 2lbs and Baby B is measuring 26weeks 6 day at 2lbs. :)    Today I had my glucose test and will have the results in 2-3 days... fingers crossed that I will not need the 3 hour glucose test!

Talked to the doctor to schedule my c-section. I will be 37 weeks on September 10th so that is the date!!!    Unless.... I start contractng prior to that. He said they will "try" and stop them but he believes the girls might be here sooner then the 10th.

My appointments are now every 2 weeks. And after 32 weeks I am no longer able to go to SD. :(    If I start contracting before that then I can't go either.   

All else is going well. Morning sickness is still very much here :(    but I am doing much better with it.

I will keep up with blogging each appointment from now until they are born.   

No comments:

Post a Comment